A Gold Backed IRA Can Provide a Safe Haven For Your Retirement In Times of Economic Unrest
Smart investors are looking for the best gold IRA companies and diversifying their portfolios into precious metals like gold and silver. Should you be doing the same?
Should You Consider Gold IRA Investing?
Recent Gold News On IRA Gold Advisor
If You Have Substantial Retirement Assets, Owning Gold or Other Metals Provides a Sound Strategy To Preserve Your Wealth During a Severe Downturn or Economic Emergency
Egon von Greyerz has a swiss banking background and is a world-reknowned wealth preservation expert and author at DailyReckoning. He makes frequent appearances on BBC, King World News, CNBC and other financial new sources.
Governments are bankrupt…debts are increasing now…and there is no chance whatsoever to reduce the debts.
Watch Greyerz’s astonishing views in this short video:
If you’re like us, this kind of news is not only troubling by itself, but it’s enough to make you start to worry about the future over the next few years.
Add to this mix the stress and anxiety of planning for a ‘bulletproof’ future retirement, and you have a recipe for some pretty sleepless nights!
Yes, it’s true:
Some investors and experts don’t like gold as an investment — but others have long recommended diversifying your portfolio with precious metals.
Some obvious benefits if you diversify your portfolio:
- Guard your wealth against market volatility (ex. Black Monday; 2008 crash)
- Safeguard retirement funds and smooth out risks
- Transfer Money to your children or grand children
- Provide a tangible storage of monies during extreme financial emergencies
- Free your holdings from the trap of government fiat currencies
You still might be wondering:
Is owning a self-directed IRA as part of your investment strategy a good fit for all investors? Maybe not…
But for the investor that understands the benefits, it provides a unique method of expanding and protecting your resources in highly creative ways.
Worried About Gold Scams?
Our easy chart lets you research complaints and problems BEFORE investing with a gold broker.
Here’s an obvious task you must take care of:
Once you’ve decided to hedge your retirement funds with gold or other precious metals, how do you find the best gold company to work with?
What’s your strategy?
- Go to Forbes.com and click on website ads
- Ask your best friend what they do
- No strategy – just ‘wing it’
- Pay for the services of a professional financial advisor
Actually, all of these methods could work ( especially that last idea… ).
There’s certainly nothing wrong with making up your own mind, and it fits well with the “rugged individualist” mindset many of us have. After all, a valuable commodity like your retirement income can be just too precious, and too hard-won, to squander on someone else’s opinion….
Agreed – but here’s one thing to think about:
Using third-party “trust sites” and consumer protection ratings really can help you to evaluate your own choice.
Because this is such an important decision, investigating the success (or failures) of other people that have already gone down this path is a great beginning.
So do your ‘due diligence’ and carefully investigate the vendors in this market space – that way you’ll be gaining both reassurance and valuable insight into the companies you want to vet.
For starters, look for “trust seals” like the ones below from established consumer protection sites, or industry professionals whose names and reputations you trust. When you visit the website of a potential broker, be on the lookout for seals from the Better Business Bureau, Trustlink and Business Consumer Alliance.
You can also see key ratings from these same watch dog groups in our chart below.
So, what’s the next step?
The Easy Two-Step Process to Get All Your Questions Answered
- First, evaluate the consumer protection ratings below, then start contacting some of these companies. Contact more than one for comparison’s sake.
- Visit their websites; Call and talk to their financial advisors; Get a feel for who you really want to work with. (To find the best partner, don’t skip this step.)
Consumer Protection Ratings
Live Gold Price
Price chart courtesy: GoldBroker.com [partner link]
Why not benefit from the experience of literally hundreds of investors that found a trusted gold custodian?
If you have $10,000 or more to invest, taking just 3 minutes to read the information below may be the best time-investment you’ll make. Here’s why…
Unless this website is the first you’ve come across in your research into a gold ira rollover or precious metals IRA, you’ve probably already heard of our sponsored broker, Regal Assets.
In fact, if you’ve done any amount of research at all it’s pretty hard NOT to find mentions of Regal in precious metals ira reviews, or advice on creating 401k conversions and other transactions.
You may be wondering:
Why does Regal keep popping up all over the place on all of these websites?
The truth is:
Despite being a smaller gold ira company, Regal Assets is beating the pants off their competition on the internet and dominating the market.
Now, running circles around the other companies in your market is usually a really good thing for almost any company – but for Regal it actually creates a little bit of a problem.
Well, here’s the elephant in the room that many won’t acknowledge:
Regal is so successful with their online marketing that some people literally get tired of seeing their name when they’re searching for a precious metals broker. And let’s face facts: some people have a distaste for the “crass” commercialism of sites that promote the Regal program (yes, that means our site too!).
Because of the widespread coverage Regal has garnered, some folks simply decide not to give them a fair and impartial evaluation based on this fatigue or distaste. Worse yet, some folks write them off completely – all because of a bias they may have built up after seeing the name again and again.
OK, fair enough…but even if you’re a contrarian, or if you’re just plain tired of seeing Regal everywhere, there is a flip side.
No amount of internet ads or gold ira reviews on other websites will satisfy investors if the product isn’t what it claims to be. We all know that if a gold company doesn’t make good on their claims of high quality service, they’ll lose customers in the long run. Simple as that.
In our view, when the leading consumer protection sites in the industry all agree that a company’s record is ‘clean’, it’s a solid way to start finding the right investment partner.
Another comforting thought:
As we all know, it takes great service and true quality offerings to retain customer loyalty over the long haul. Regal has taken this axiom to another level, and has published customer testimonials dating back not months, but years! (See this link to literally hundreds of testimonials from satisfied Regal clients. [partner link])
Now you might wonder how Regal has managed to establish this much customer credibility in an industry plagued by fly-by-nighters and even scam artists?
The answer is:
Old fashioned business practices….
Regal Assets’ Customer Satisfaction as verified by Trustlink
Their “formula” is pretty straightforward:
- No ‘pressure’ sales tactics
- Quick and efficient service
- Honest communication (remember when this was the norm?)
As simple as this sounds, this ‘stripped down’ approach to business and customer service actually sets Regal apart from other companies – especially in an industry rife with overly aggressive and pushy salesmen.
So, yes, Regal may be everywhere, but really – what’s not to like?
Dig as deep as you can and learn as much about Regal Assets as possible ( hint:follow the links below for starters ) and decide for yourself whether to put them on your team.
It’s really that simple.
Want more examples?
Regal consumer trust accomplishments – click the following links and investigate the linked information:
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- 5 stars (based on more than 867 responses!) at Trustlink, a consumer complaints forum established by BBB in 2008. Regal has a 99.9% customer satisfaction level as verified by Trustlink.
- AAA rating (the highest possible) from Business Consumer Alliance, a southern California watch-dog group tasked with identifying reputable and disreputable companies.
- Appearances in Forbes and other major media publications, such as Forbes 2013 Investment Guide (PDF).
- Ranked by Inc. Magazine at #20 for U.S. Financial Services in their prestigious “500” list for 2013.
Visit Regal’s Website [partner link] and do some more investigation for yourself.
More Reasons to Consider Regal Assets
8 Things About Regal’s Industry-Leading Service That Makes Them The Hands-down #1 Gold Broker Online
- Famous “No Pressure” account staff. The company prides itself on eliminating the pushy and aggressive “sales” approach of some of their less scrupulous competitors. The mission at Regal is to guide, advise and serve – so you won’t experience the typical high-pressure sales tactics of other firms.
- Regal covers all first year dues for client’s retirement accounts – including setup fees, administration fees, storage fees and delivery of metals. A savings of over $700.00.
- Fast, guaranteed metals shipping – clients can get their precious metals within 7 business days of their account funding (compared to more than 30 days for typical competitor). Bonus free Silver American Eagle (1 oz.) to the client if Regal misses the 7 day window.
- Fast, electronic business methods – which means the shortest possible transfer processes and account creation for clients. Accounts can be opened within 24 hours, compared to 5-7 days for competitors.
- Super fast account fulfillment – Currently the only precious metals company to ship retirement accounts within 7 business days of account funding. Typical competitors take over 30 days to ship, and even as long as 90 days.
- Segregated storage with world-renowned Brinks company.
- Low segregated storage fee of only of $150.00 per year. Competitors often have no segregated storage at all, or if they do they have costs starting at $225.00 per year.
- Low, flat administration fee on all retirement accounts of only $100.00/year.